Our Expertise In Water System
Summerland expertise in water system include:
- Water Tank
- Centralized Filter Works
- Pump Works
- Piping Works
Water Tank Works
Pump system should be well taken care of. We provide preventive maintenance service to ensure the pump runs properly. Preventive maintenance service should be carried out at least 2 times a year.
We strongly propose to upgrade the pump to VSD system. Pumps running in the VSD system help:
- Tank Inspection and Report
- Tank Maintenance Contract
- Tank Cleaning
- Tank Repair
- Tank Leakage Repair
- Tank Refurbishment
- Tank Replacement
- Tank Sectional Panel Replacement
- Tank Accessories Replacement
- Tank HDPE Lining Repair
- Tank Add-on HDPE Liner
- Tank Interior / Exterior Coating
- Tank Corrosion Control
- Tank Structural Repair
- Tank Piping Repair
- Tank Piping Replacement
- Tank Piping Valve Replacement
Centralized Filter Works
We supply centralized filter to prevent the dirt from entering the water tank. Type of centralized filter can be fiberglass reinforcement type or stainless steel type.
We strongly propose to use multimedia sand c/w manganese instead of activated carbon. Using manganese is more expensive comparing using activated carbon. The reason of why we do not use activated carbon:-
- Activated carbon reduces chlorine content in water. If the water tank does not have chlorine, it can become a breeding ground for the mosquitoes and encourage the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- The carbon dust can be found inside the water tank causing the water tank internal base black in colour.
Activated carbon is only good to be used if only to filter the water directly use after filtration. Water tank is keeping the water before use and it should have chorine content in water.
Out of supplying centralized filter, Summerland is also participate in filtration media replacement for your filter vessel. It is advisable to replace the filtration media in the filter vessel once every 3-5 years.
Our filtration sand media includes:
- Manganese Green Sand – To remove rust and iron
- Fine Sand – To remove dirt and sediment
- Medium Sand – To remove dirt and sediment
- Coarse Sand – To remove dirt and sediment
- Gravel – As supporting media
Pump Preventive Maintenance & Upgrade VSD
Pump should be well taken care of from time to time. It’s quite often that just because of the failure of censor signal, the control panel burn. Also, it’s always happens due to the pressure tank at the pump leaks causing the pump runs abnormal. Furthermore, some other minor pump problems such as check valve failure, inverter failure, ventilation fan not working, MCB failure, mechanical seal leaks, etc has to be repaired/replaced as soon as possible to avoid spending substantial and expensive repairs.
We provide pump preventive maintenance service to ensure the pump runs properly. Preventive maintenance service should be carried out at least 2 times a year. Our pump preventive maintenance service includes the checking for the pump as below:-
- To check condition of pump
- To check condition of pump motor
- To check condition of components in starter panel
- To check condition of censor condition
- To check and pre-charge air at the pressure tank
- To provide inspection report after checking
We strongly propose to upgrade the pump using VSD system as it helps:
- Reduce power consumption
- Reduce piping vibration (pipe hammering)
- Provide constant pressure and optimum comfort
- Easy to maintain
- Perfectly adapting to the flow
- Pump preventive maintenance service
- Starter panel component replacement
- Started panel replacement
- Upgrading to VSD system
- Pressure Tank – Pre-charge Air or replacement
- Pump motor rewind or replacement
- Pump repair or replacement
- Pump dismantling and diagnose
- Float switch replacement
- Censor rod set replacement
- Gate valve, check valve replacement
- Sump pit service
We provide piping replacement and repairing works after State Water Authority to the building at bulk meter from underground pipes, riser pipes to dropper pipes.
Our piping works involve pipe as below:-
- ABS pipe
- PVC pipe
- Stainless Steel pipe
- GI Pipe
- PPR pipe
- Poly pipe
We strongly recommend flange to flange short-piece method piping works for ABS and PVC pipe replacement works to avoid damage at the solvent at the pipe or pipe fitting joint.
Valve Calibration Services is very important especially at dropper pipe PRV (Pressure Reducing Valve) to avoid high pressure at the dropper pipe causing pipe failure. We provide valve calibration works for PRV, Pressure Relief Valve, Modulating Float Valve, Altitude Valve, etc.